Do you want to work with the latest tech on a platform for multiple brands?
You will be part of a self-starting team that lift each other to the next level. We are integrating IT infrastructures from merged companies to create a strong and reliable platform. Our website and apps have millions unique visitors and towards 100 million page views.
We are a tech company that auctions sustainable items as our core-business. We believe that any item could be valuable to the right person and we try to make this happen through our platform. Welcome to the world of Intelligent Auctioning!
- Make our continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) smoother;
- Make platform stronger & ensure high availability of production and pre-production systems;
- Improve & develop operational practices and procedures;
- Build & maintain monitoring, operations, and security;
- Troubleshoot production environments issues.
- At least 3 years of experience in a DevOps role;
- Experience with Azure Cloud Infrastructure;
- Experience with automating deployment and integration pipelines (for example Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Yaml, Bicep, Fortify, Sonarqube, Docker, Container, Batch Scripting, PowerShell, Linux);
- Setting up Kubernetes platform, deploying microservices and other web applications, and managing secure secrets;
- Coaching of DevOps capabilities, and creation of education materials to be used throughout the organization;
- Experience with monitoring, logging and operations tools;
- Experience with working in an Agile environment;
- You are open to collaboration but can also work independently.