Azure Solution Engineer
My client is looking for a Azure Solution Engineer who will be responsible for efficient development en operations. The organization is currently implementing their Azure Platform and is looking for a skilled Azure Engineer, who will be able to balance service reliability and delivery speed.
For the organization’s leading Cloud migration program, they are looking for an Azure Engineer to speed up their journey. As part of these ambitions, they are looking for experienced Azure Engineer who can help provide a flexible, reliable, and automated cloud platform. With the mission to enable a cloud adoption throughout the organization.
My client is looking for an Azure Engineer who does not stop when it gets hard! You are the kind of person wants to understand the reason behind these phrases. With your software engineering experience, you understand that you will not solve this with pure technology only. You convince others based on concrete proof of concepts and/or demos, rather than only talking. You are a multiskilled Azure Engineer that thrives in modern successful DevOps teams.
Location: Eindhoven Area
Start date: ASAP.
Contract length: 6 months, option to extend.
Skills and experience of:
- Engineering capabilities (jack of all trades) in a Cloud and on-prem environment.
- Experience with modern programming languages; Python, PowerShell or other.
- You have worked in an enterprise organization that has implemented DevOps and are migrating their workloads towards Azure Cloud.
- You are experienced in application development. From a monolith mainframe towards serverless, micro-service architectures using Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Puppet or others).
- Experience with Azure and a pre open source products
- Experience with CI/CD and tooling; Azure DevOps, GIT, Ansible etc.
- Experience with Containerization; Docker, Kubernetes
Interested in hearing more? Please get in touch!