Are you looking for a new challenge within the role of DevOps Engineer – in which you will be confronted with IT cases related to the latest technologies? Do you get excited about complex technology challenges and do you want to service a large variety of clients, delivering high quality and sustainable solutions? Tergos is looking for you!
Working at Tergos means you are a part of the largest IT Infrastructure & Security network in the Netherlands. Tergos is a niche brand of Altus Staffing - an international IT staffing organization. Our niche driven approach is unique. By having a clear focus on a niche within the IT landscape, Tergos is a sparring partner for both our customers and the specialists around IT Infrastructure & Security related topics. This enables us to provide you with assignments fully in line with your wishes and expectations. Altus counts a total of 5 niche brands, so there is a high probability that you will run into an Altus Staffing colleague at your assignment.
As a DevOps Engineer at Tergos, you will be assigned to a project of one of our clients, which will mostly be located in the Randstad area. These clients vary from blue chip companies to start-ups, dealing with complex cases related to cloud, CI/CD, Infra as Code, containerization and more.
Next to the technical implementation of the latest technologies and solving the problems as a hands-on specialist, knowledge sharing is of vital importance.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience with System Engineering; Linux or Microsoft;
- Preferably, you already have some hands-on experience with AWS, Azure or GCP .
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and tooling like Jenkins, Azure DevOps etc.
- You have experience with Configuration Management tooling like Ansible, Puppet;
- You have experience with Infrastructure as Code; Terraform and/or Cloud Native tools.
- You possess basic programming skills; Bash, Python, PowerShell, Go, Node.JS;
- You understand containerization principles and you have hands-on experience with Docker. (experience with container orchestration like Kubernetes or OpenShift is a ‘nice to have’;
- Experience with the entire infrastructure stack with basic networking skills;
- You have an ‘Automate everything’ mindset;
- You have experience with Agile/DevOps way of working;
- Good verbal and written English communication skills are a must. Dutch is nice to have.
What’s in it for YOU?
The most important factor is that we find the most interesting project(s) for you to work on together. Working in the right environment, with the right atmosphere in a team you like.
Included by default:
- Money; we offer great benefits;
- A tailored study program with a personal study budget; getting certified in cloud, Kubernetes or anything else that will help you become a better specialist in your field;
- Great colleagues;
- Be a part of the largest IT Infrastructure & Security network; currently over 700 interim specialists are active, through the 5 Altus brands in The Netherlands at this moment;
- Travel allowance or company car;
- Best in industry retirement plan.
As you might already know – we host meetups regularly. As we practice this unique niche approach, we also like to keep up-to-date with everything that goes on in the “Cloud & DevOps world”. Join us at our 2-monthly Cloud & DevOps meetup through our IT Infrastructure & Security Alliance meetup platform, or speak at one yourself! Furthermore, under normal circumstances we have the ‘vrijdagmiddag borrel’ (every Friday!) and regular networking events.
Does this sound promising to you?
Let’s get in touch!