Are you ready to join a team driven by technical excellence? Are you constantly raising the bar for yourself, the team, and the organisation?
My client is looking for a Reliability Engineer who does not stop when it gets hard! You are a multi-skilled DevOps Engineer that thrives in a modern successful DevOps teams. The work is not done when a feature gets shipped to production. Together with the team you own and run what you build.
As a reliability engineer you will work on observability and metrics, continuous delivery, chaos engineering and efficient incident response improvements. As part of the organizations ambitions to constantly improve their technical capabilities used within their critical environment, they are looking for experienced DevOps engineers who can vastly innovate our shared services landscape.
Location: Amsterdam area.
Start date: ASAP.
Contract length: 6 months, option to extend.
Skills and experience of:
- Proven experience working as either an SRE or an Engineer;
- Experience within an GCP environment;
- Hands-on experience with a minimum one IaC solution such as Terraform is required;
- Knowledge of migration of on-premise server or virtual machines to a public cloud solution;
- Hands on experience setting up a CI/CD pipeline and software lifecycle management solutions;
- Experience with Containerization; Docker, Kubernetes.
- Critical mind: you can look at a complex landscape with high level glasses, but you are also able to zoom in on the details;
- Curious mind: you want to learn how things work and you’re not easy stopped when things get hard.
Interested in hearing more? Please get in touch!